Custom Packaging Company in Toledo OH
As Toledo OH 's most experienced finishing and converting house, Michigan Paper Die has been providing specialty printing and custom packaging services for a wide range of industries and applications. We began servicing the sheet-fed print industry and with new technology developed over the years, our business has blossomed into a comprehensive source for packaging design, folding carton manufacturing, intricate steel-rule construction, and common paper construction.
For decades we have worked directly with design firms, corporations, educational organizations, commercial businesses, and entrepreneurs to create innovative products our clients are proud to put their names on. Whether you're in the early stages of your product development or you're looking to freshen up an image and open your brand to new markets, Michigan Paper Die has a creative, efficient, and cost-effective solution for you.
Support Your Product with Toledo OH's Best Custom Packaging Solutions
- Unbeatable turnaround times. We understand the word "deadline." Michigan Paper Die has the production capability to complete every project in a timely manner.
- 40 years of industry experience. As Metro Detroit's premier finishing and converting house, we provide a full range of services to ensure your creation is built exactly to your specifications.
- Superior die cutting and finishing service. Our die-cutting dies are constructed in-house using state-of-the-art CAD software for near-perfect results. Our die-making equipment allows us to work on multiple dies at the same time, increasing efficiency while maintaining quality.
- Quality First Policy. With over four decades of experience, we understand the quality controls expected in the industry. In our continuing effort to improve customer satisfaction, we will provide you a detailed breakdown of our Quality First policy which includes valuable information about our production process.
- Storage and complete fulfillment services available. Along with assembly and fulfillment capabilities, Michigan Paper Die has approximately 20,000 square feet of storage within our building available for your inventory needs. Our experience in design, along with the capability to construct your pieces to efficiently run through production, will save you both time and money.
From Prototype to Production - We're Toledo OH's Custom Packaging Experts
When you choose us for your packaging design or fulfillment, we'll use our expertise to make sure your piece stands our from the crowd. With over 40 years of industry experience, we've built a strong reputation for delivering high quality and cost-effective pieces for our clients. Our love of paper gives us the opportunity to exercise our creativity and attention to detail, and we're always excited to collaborate with our clients to create high quality products that help them reach their marketing goals.
Our reputation for excellence is also built on our commitment to fast turnaround times. We understand the importance of efficiency and fast turnarounds due to deadlines and delivery schedules, which is why we work hard to be flexible, meet our clients' demands, and complete every project in a timely manner. We will do everything in our power to meet you at your convenience during a project's conceptual stages. This will help ensure your piece stands out from the crowd, remains cost-effective, and to minimize any potential problems that may be overlooked before it is too late.
A full list of our services includes:
- Custom Package Designs
- Detailed Mockups
- Die Cutting
- Hand Bindery
- Steel Rule Die Construction Stitching
- Shrink Wrapping
- Foil Stamping
- High-Speed In-Line Gluing
- High-Speed Fugitive Gluing
- And More!
Your Die Cutting and Finishing Specialists
For your die cutting needs, Michigan Paper Die uses state-of-the-art technology and machinery to construct prototypes to ensure pieces are built exactly to specifications and upon your approval, we begin the die construction process completely in-house. By constructing our dies internally, we have the ability to make changes on the fly. Our die-making equipment also allows us to work on multiple dies at the same time, increasing efficiency while maintaining quality.
We have three 28"x 40" automatic die-cutters manufactured by Bobst. In addition to being able to die-cut, score, kiss-cut and perforate; these machines offer inline interior stripping capabilities. We're capable of performing these processes on materials ranging from text or bond paper, cover weight paper, chipboard material, corrugated material, many different plastic composites, magnetic material, kiss-cut or sticker material.View our portfolio!
"Run by Mike, the company is housed in a cool old brick building with all machinery on site. It specializes in die cut paper services, which means when I found myself suddenly needing 1,000 custom-cut starbursts and could not find them anywhere for less than $650, Mike was able to help me out with a very fast turnaround. Mike even helped me save future costs on paper by pointing me in the direction of a paper wholesaler in the area. I highly recommend you contact Mike for your die cut paper needs before sourcing online or overseas. He helped me cut my costs in half, and he is local!" Natalie R. from Detroit, MI
At Michigan Paper Die, we'll execute your project to perfection with an unbeatable turnaround time. Request a free quote today to get started!