Top-Rated Steel Rule Die Construction Service in Jackson MI
Since the late 1960s, Michigan Paper Die has established itself as Jackson MI's leading source for custom packaging solutions and steel rule die construction services. Since our inception, we have been providing the commercial printing industry, numerous design firms, corporations, educational organizations, and entrepreneurs products they are proud to put their names on.
Our excellent reputation is built on delivering high quality, cost-effective pieces with turnaround times second to none. From concept to production, Michigan Paper Die is your paper and packaging expert. When you choose us for your packaging design or fulfillment, we'll use our expertise to make sure your piece stands our from the crowd and execute your project to perfection.
The main objectives of our new Quality First policy include:
- Ensuring that material begins production at Michigan Paper Die pertinent information on hand and well organized. This includes making sure that each skid is marked with guide and gripper information and samples flagged.
- Making certain that a purchase order is on file prior to scheduling your job for production. Reviewing the laser proofs, mockups and transmitted electronic information, making sure there aren't any missing or conflicting instructions.
- Creating or retrieving the steel rule die for the specific job or program. This will include an analysis of wear-and-tear and maintenance on existing dies.
- During make-ready and production runs, there will be pull sheets for quality checks performed regularly. Each pull will yield two sheets that will be marked with the sheet number of the pull. The first of the two pulls will be for our in-house documentation. The second pull will be put aside to be packaged in a quality control package specific for our customer's use. This package will be in addition to that of samples, marked to the attention of the individual who signed the purchase order.
- Along with pull sheets will be a report of quality. This will include any and all notes, mock-ups and proofs that were transmitted to management regarding your job or program. It will include conversation notes that took place between your organization and Michigan Paper Die, Inc. It will also contain specific information regarding our procedures.
Jackson MI's Comprehensive Packaging Solutions - From Concept to Creation
Our clients consistently choose us for our innovative packaging products, excellent customer service, and superior craftsmanship. For us, paper goes beyond a simple means of communicating a visual message. Paper gives us the opportunity to exercise our creativity and attention to detail. We will do everything in our power to meet you at your convenience during a project's conceptual stages. This will help ensure your piece stands out from the crowd, remains cost-effective, allows us to test and design with the actual stocks, and to minimize any potential problems that may be overlooked before it is too late.
We also understand the importance of deadlines and delivery schedules, which is why we offer unbeatable turnaround times and complete every project in a timely manner. Our experience in design, along with the capability to construct your pieces to efficiently run through production, will save you both time and money.
Our packaging design and fulfillment capabilities include:
- Custom Package Designs
- Detailed Mockups
- Die Cutting
- Hand Bindery
- Steel Rule Die Construction Stitching
- Shrink Wrapping
- Foil Stamping
- High-Speed In-Line Gluing
- High-Speed Fugitive Gluing
- And More!
View our portfolio!
For comprehensive and creative packaging solutions, contact Michigan Paper Die today to request a free quote for your next creation!